Peanut Butter on Milk Tea: Share Tea

A friend of my sister said that there is a good Milk Tea place at Wilson St. in Greenhills so I gave it a try


Share Tea is apparently number 1 in Taipei. Well I've never been to Taiwan but when i searched their specialties, one of them is Milk Tea (naicha). I went inside and this is what surprised us:

OOOOH! Hand made taro... buy one get one for half...

But we ordered a different set.


I roamed around their small space and the inside reminded me of a Chinese grocery I was once in. It gave me nostalgia.

There were four of us who ordered different drinks which gave me great time to assess their drinks and right after we payed for it, they gave us this...

It's a Share Card, not a Share Car


If you reach nine stickers (or stamps), you get a free drink. Here's what we ordered:

Taiwan Classic Pearl Milk Tea (full 100% sugar level)

Standard Pearl Milk Tea for people who crave... uhm... pearl milk tea...

Ice Blended Strawberry with Lychee de Coco

A sweet combination of strawberry and lychee that would satisfy your sweet tooth (and sour if you have one)

Rock Salt Cheese with Oolong Tea

Sip the cheese until you reach the tea part and taste the flavors mix together... or you can just always mix it if you don't want to stain your lips.

The last guy didn't want his order to be featured in this blog (what an a**!!). We are definitely not bringing him on our misadventures next time.

Share Tea has delivery to selected areas in Metro Manila. If you want more info on this place you can visit http://www.sharetea.com.ph but if you ask me, if it weren't for the delivery service and the nostalgic interiors, I'd give this an average rating.

3 out of 5... sorry Share Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment